VYS 0.00% 43.5¢ vysarn limited

TTC, Askier, etc, I have asked Ben Mead the same questions, yet...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    TTC, Askier, etc, I have asked Ben Mead the same questions, yet getting impatient after 1 day. They obviously very busy right now.

Can you explain do us a little more regarding the upside potential of Plant 1. As we all know that Plant 1 alone is worth $1-$1.3 SP in income on a normal PE. Profits being 8.6Mil, income 15Mil odd... income already over 500K pm. Nov is completion of Plant 1 and thus these profits to be generated from Nov 2010. Looking look very close to a certainty now.

I would like to base my calculations on this base income and a premium for possible upside... yet do not understand the upside. Currently I can only give Plant 1 an approx $1-$1.3 value, as the market has obviously seen. As this income will begin in a month at 8.6Mil pa. COntracts all in place and should commence immediately as indicated.

As an extra 50Mil has been reported to made after they complete from the NMP process alone... extraction of Alu to onsell is this correct??? Thus extra 50Mil figure based on onselling the materials of value after extraction. I am confused as I thought NMP was abbrev for Non Metallic Product.

Also this 20-30Mil upside for the SPL process in confusing. If anyone has studied this in detail it will save us all a lot of time.

If the NMP and SPL processes are to come online in 2011 then surely we give Plant 1 a premium to the $1 currently priced by the market.

Simplistically and conservatively we must give a premium of 5-10Mil pa in income for Plant 1 or Aussie... if these processes are likely of success. From what I have read NMP looks to be in advanced stages of development and can be implemented on completion. So if I give the 50 Mil pa NMP process a 20% chance of successful rollout (Switch on process)in 2011. I give plant 1 or Aussie market a premium of 10M pa. Thus doubling my current valuation of Plant 1 and the Aussie market.

Can anyone add some value to the NMP and SPL processes to make it clear in my mind? Plus what is the likely success and time frame that Directors may have given you?

Anyway I hope Ben Mead and Frank Rogers can answer my 30+ questions- they probably get sick of me. As I had another 2 dozen questions for them a month ago. That they answered very well and made me load up as certain items were implied- very lucky timing. Proving that hassling the Directors does PAY off big time- sometimes.

Cheers

Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15086 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 10194 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.