VYS 1.09% 46.5¢ vysarn limited

nmp and spl addons... plant 1 upside., page-37

1. 1,149 Posts.
    The email conversation was sent as confidential, so I have requested permission to forward to the investors listed above. Not confortable posting on HC the discussion due to their rules against this.

I gather Ben, Peter, etc will have no problems as what is told to one investor should be the same to another. All the info the gave me is public domain, as the wall st brokers published in the report. For us mere mortals remembering all the finer details of everything in every report is not possible without constant clarification.

HC rules state I cannot post direct emails from Directors on their forum. So I have made a list of the emails to forward too, once I receive permission to do so. Otherwise I fear they never response to my bi weekly 30 odd questions again- mostly.

They seem careful in their answers, so I doubt they are giving me any extra info- just clariftying things for me. I think it helps to own a half mil in them, not a Top 20 effort yet. It human nature that they more responsive to larger holders than 10K holders. Yet I would be performing them a PR service to forward the details on that could save them time. So I am expecting to gain permission.

I only bothered to check out the SP now, as unconcerned about daily movements- however with be surpeised not to see a $2.xx in Nov\Dec. If not more dependant on the Alcoa deal and instant income from upgrade of Plant 1 completion.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $185.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 43.0¢ $157.5K 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22405 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 17878 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.