VYS 1.52% 32.5¢ vysarn limited

>>Most of the questions seemed to be answered already. The NMP...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Most of the questions seemed to be answered already. The NMP tech is a huge story IMHO. MHM is not the only one that produces NMP, and taking others NMP and turning it into AL is a huge winner.

I asked Frank about buying others NMP, and he made the comment, why buy it when they would likely give it to us for nothing..... <<

You mean royalty based deals- u get nothing for nothing. Unless it an easy to copy process as I think it is... yet you need the right infrastracture and deals in place going forward. MHM have this all in place and NMP can be an offset of the ALU recycling of slag worldwide.

Both the NMP and SPL tech's are given no value in calculations and are simply icing IMO. Real upside revenue to Plant 1 will be ANNed in the ST IMO an instinct I have via feedback from Directors. Real value is revenue earned NOW and after upgrade and developments coming from OS.

Multi Bagger pick for 2011... simply too much upside from $1. As that is bearly factoring in the income on the 1st plant. The guys really have made the MHM story into a fine one and made their careers in the process. Good work.

Should we be 50c (35%)of a discount compared to highs due to the delay... being debatable yet a fact. When income from Plant 1 worth more than this...

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $9.277K 28.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1867 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 89629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.