VYS 3.03% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

nmp tech, page-3

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    great to have thread on the NMP tech, big earner on it's own - massive earner when coupled with the ALNAK process MHM uses,

Heres what I think I know and please correct as we all have tidbits that are part of this puzzle.`

NMP tech is involved in the WET process side of the ALNAK process and aims to separate the Aluminium metal out of Aluminium oxide. For every ton of ALO produced you get over 50% of AL. ALO is worth at best $200/Ton if your lucky, The contained ALuminum however is worth over $2200/ton which converted back to ALO produce means an extra $1000/ton min on the ALO produced.

NOW salt slag treated by ALNAK produces min 30% per ton ALO for which we currently earn $300 per ton to process. FOr every ton processed with NMP turned on add another 30% x $1000/ton = another $300/ton.

Yep doubles the profit. Stick that in your P/E tables and see the end result for Geelong, then get really silly and put it in RMB's tables for the US plants and see what drops out the end - please someone else do it - sounds like a ramp here already. Then when you've finished that calc just add in the US production of ALO which can be processed out of ALNAK....somebody fetch me a napkin,

Frank seems to think it's a matter of when and what grade not if. Basically my impression was that he's got it already but if it's sorted out the recoveries are greatly improved so add whatever discount to that you like for Franks ability - after meeting the guy it is not much of a discount for me.

MHM have the first rights of refusal on this tech and the value per/ton is similar to ALNAK so imagine the deal to acquire will also be similar - Frank is not about to shoot the goose that is about to lay his golden egg - MHM is his vehicle for winning on this tech and he has shown it with his shareholding so expect another fair deal - he's an old school win/win businessman.

TIming? I reckon he needs the wet process up and running to sort out but by the end of 2011 it will be here.

That is a shocking increase in profits up for grabs this next 12 months and very pleased it will apply a short term multiplier to the valuations the brokers will be throwing about this time next year.

lol still can't find anywhere better to park the money - no-brainer :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $83.37K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174844 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 53294 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.