BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Don't forget Neptune Marine spend Millions of Dollars upgrading...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Don't forget Neptune Marine spend Millions of Dollars upgrading the business as well. Didnt they move to a brand new newly built complex with a million dollar escape training facility for its divers. The more I look and think back about it now the company really was one great big joke as was the Chairman and CLange. They should really have gone to Jail in my opinion. One thing it has taught me is that when you see BOT's crashing a share price from 90 cents down to 20 cents you pretty well know something is wrong but I didnt listen to the few Hotcopper posters who were trying to tell us otherwise.
    Anyway Neptune is a new company now and should do fine but I still think the current Chairman should fall on his sword for what he let happen to the company. If ever I find out though any of the previous directors or CEO has been one of the people buying parts of this company at rock bottom prices such as USUS I will certainly be making waves. Dont be surprised. I have always thought the board wore this company down to try to buy it cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.