NMT 1.37% 7.2¢ neometals ltd

NMT - demerge, page-2

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    There are roughly 540m shares issued as with any company the more shares you own the larger the % of the company you own which will be exactly the same after the split, you are not being diluted.
    The analysts say the split should enhance company values and the Reed boys being some of the largest shareholders are unlikely to do this if it were to reduce value.
    The split allows investors to buy into a lithium play clear from the rest and vice versa, also it allows for the sale of one entity clean from the other, a share sale you can offset against losses rather than a divi payment from proceeds which attracts a higher tax and is less attractive.
    Should one entity be sold then heaven holders can exit clean without becoming and iceberg seller drip feeding shares onto the market in order to get out which impacts the share price.
    The value of Barrambie is barely recognised in today’s NMT share price, the split will I feel change this for the better and with the DSO partner possibly chosen around the same time as the split then this entity should soon have its own cash flow increasing its value, and both the lithium share and new co share should be profit making and attractive to hold in there own right, divi should flow from each given time.
    I cannot see downside in share split so it gets my vote, we should end up owning not one but two high value companies both of which have substantial upside, and both of which may be attractive to a larger company wishing to acquire outright, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $14.82K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130642 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 51359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.