ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

.... It made what I thought was impossible, possible! I have had...

1. 83 Posts.
    .... It made what I thought was impossible, possible! I have had a great couple of days topping up again at prices I thought we may not see again unless the project fails. A lot of negative comments on here that have scared a lot of traders but I'm sitting quietly over in my corner with a smile on my face. Although I still think we may see further delays for drilling to begin as there is a lot of rain forecast for the Goldfields in the coming week. We also know that the results of those samples may also take around 5 or 6 weeks to get back to us but my thinking is that some of the big traders already had a plan in place for what they were going to do if/when the previous results come back how they did. As I have previously mentioned, I am in this for the longer haul, these guys aren't. They will have made a good profit over the last couple of weeks and now that things will settle for a few weeks they will move their money elsewhere until the 'hype' comes back over to us just before we receive the drill results back.
    As for my position, I am standing by our CEO Chris Dawes and I am confident that he will produce the goods for the team that support him.

Obviously all IMO and not trading advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.