NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

The only thing that has changed has been the Share price. The...

1. 24 Posts.
    The only thing that has changed has been the Share price.

The story stays the same. If anything the Lithium future only grows brighter as more become educated on the subject and open to this new idea of an electric vehicle revolution among many other uses for lithium.

The other day I watched an interview on a businessman who had recently come back from China and stated that lithium is all the craze over there at the moment.

S-sood15 posted an article from Gizmag that I found interesting and I recommend you checking it out.

Tesla, Nissan Ford, General Motors, BMW and Mercedes-Benz are just some of the names that are moving into the EV revolution. I don't believe these massive companies are investing time and money into a 15 minutes of fame fad or starting development now just as the "lithium bubble" is bursting. A rising tide lifts all boats. I think along with many other sectors that get hyped up their is always some form of truth to the story but at the end of the day when the dust settles it is the companies that have great Fundamental analysis and management that remain in the game.

Although the $0.52 high a few weeks back could have been overbought for where we currently sit I believe we are moving into oversold territory and remain bullish for the future. I believe a long term outlook is required to remain positive. I do not doubt that things could get worse before they get better. Hopefully the upcoming Quarterly report sheds some light on things. The sector as a whole is currently taking a beating and I think to some degree the commotion over at PLS is weighing us down. The upcoming Lithium Hydroxide announcement will be the catalyst between moving further up in share price or moving down.

I am currently in the red and am attacked by thoughts of doubt every so often but I know in 12 months this will all be a distant memory. I'm disappointed in the share price going down but even more disappointed that I cant pick up more "Be greedy when others are fearful".

In my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.88K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 669906 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 280604 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 330050
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.