PLS 1.37% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

Please someone correct me if i am wrong however when i think of...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Please someone correct me if i am wrong however when i think of potential future SP of this particular stock i think there is only 1 comparable sale that can be considered and that is greenbushes/talison. As i understand it GB was a BETA lithium for which there is actually no comparable resource in the world (unless of course our "monster" up north can change the game) however due to our spodumene having a low iron content it is a relatively cost effective process to upgrade to the same technical grade that GB supplies. In that context GB sold for $850M for an indicated resource of 50 - 60 MT at a time 3 years ago when technical grade lithium was half the cost of what it is today (can someone help confirm or dispute this?). On that basis, should our next resource upgrade provide us with an indicated resource of say 25 - 30 MT (4 weeks away based on last time drill results were released), then would we not have a resource that has a marketable value of ball park same as GB in the event of an immediate takeover. Not to mention that the current exploration target is 50 - 60 MT and it has been stated that there is confidence of proving up over 100MT combined lithium/tantalite resource though with a likelihood that resource will have considerable lower grade product. With future expectation of lithium demand to exponentially increase within a 2 - 5 year time frame on the dawn of battery tech taking a legitimate place in a new age energy economy i do not see it as being at all unreasonable assuming we can stay in the game without being taken over to see an SP above $2 within that period as our resource increases. Throw on TT & Strelly and the proposition is better. Happy to be proven wrong but there is change coming on a wholesale level with energy consumption and production and there is no other resource that i am aware of that will be more perfectly placed than PLS to be a part of facilitating the raw material necessary for it. I am very bullish on this but then why wouldn't i be with this outlook! Short-term, so long as we are firing on all cylinders and can get TT production rolling out the gate.. an SP above 30c by October would be very tangible. As others would say DYOR and GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.