NEU 2.99% $20.10 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

nnz-2566 retts trial

1. 7,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I wish holders and the company all the success in the world, particularly with the upcoming Retts (NNZ-2566) trial.

I do not hold this stock and most probably never will. However I have more than just a passing interest, I have a daughter with RETTS.

I’m sure most of you have a good understanding of the syndrome so I don’t need to explain, however what I can tell you is that it's the most gut wrenching experience you could ever experience. To watch your daughter grow up normally to the age of 18 months and then watch her regress to a point that she can no longer talk or understand, and lose most of her motor skills, is an awful awful thing.

We love our daughter very much and have come to terms with her condition, but we continue to live in hope that one day someone or something will come along that will reverse or maybe just improve her condition. Hopefully Neuren is that someone.

Our daughter is on the waiting list for the trial, I hope that one day I will be able to return to this thread and report an improvement in her condition.

We dream about a reversal, but we’ll take an improvement any day, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.10
Change
-0.620(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.41 $20.45 $19.92 $5.947M 296.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $20.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.19 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.