GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

no 1 low risk high reward stock

1. 136 Posts.
    I would say that GBG is a no brainer as far as upside is concerned and is the No1 low risk high reward stock in the IO sector.

There are numerous ways to see long term value. We can look at broker concensus and see an average price of $1.56 this is a very good sign.

However more importantly we can see a company that have the resource and infrastructure being built to expand long term and offtake contacts in place to guarantee cash flow well into the future.

If compared to its peers we can see that GBG is only 12 months behid say MGX relative to production output (with the potential to overtake MGX very quickly. MGX Mkt Cap is $2.2 bill GBG $800 mill.

Whilst this is a simple methodology it will not require a great leap for GBG to have a Mkt cap of $2.2 bill and for shareholders that will see a sp around $2.5 - $3. This can all happen in the next 12 months.

For mine GBG are a low risk high reward play and that sort of opportunity doesnt come about every day.

I empathise with those who have been in this since the heady days of $2 sp 4 years out from production back in 2007. But they will be rewarded long term.

For those who can accumulate at the current price and only have to wait 6 months until production this is a no brainer.

IMO GBG will be $2.50 by end 2011 and will climb to $5 by end 2013.

I hold a large parcel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.