GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hello to all,a couple of you might remember me and some of my...

1. 897 Posts.
    Hello to all,

a couple of you might remember me and some of my earlier posts but I'd like to recall a number of posts I made in particular regarding the fact that Melewar was the crystal ball doing the work for all of us.

Melwar in the past was the largest GBG shareholder and has long standing connections with GBG that started to erode with the GFC and the demise of a number of dodgy and now defunct broking houses.

The fact they are a representative body of a Royal family and had their own Director on the GBG board, was always, to me anyway, a valid indicator as to the health of GBG. They were in bed together for a long time and Melewar carried a lot of weight around the GBG boardroom.

I always stated that when Melewar sold down or quit GBG you knew the future was not going to be as spectacular as it once promised.

They had their problems as I explained above, but their smaller ownership and resignation from the board definitely should not be written off as insignificant.

Do so at your own peril. If I was a director on the board of GBG there would not be much in the pipeline that I didn't know about and if it was all rays of sunshine coming, I wouldn't be selling company shares or stepping down from the board.

GBG still has a long road to go and there will be many more shares to be issued to get them to the point of a medium sized producer. What will that do to EPS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.