COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

Hi antprojectsI think you might find that the Sutton Forest...

1. 9,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Hi antprojects

I think you might find that the Sutton Forest holding has some coking coal - I did a little digging and the Wollongong area has always had the good stuff, but I'm not sure just how much Cockatoo has, or more importantly Anglo had before the sale.

I think the thrust of your post is important though - some posters make a wild statement without proof - on several allied threads.

Bottom line is that Cockatoo is by far a thermal producer with a smattering of coking - that's where Posco comes in. By inference of course that is why any talk of a takeover is rubbish.

Cheers Cab

"The company now has investment exposure to major new 100Mt+ high quality coking and 400Mt+ thermal coal projects in NSW as well as an enhanced position as a major force in the emerging Surat Basin thermal coal province via a 51% interest in two well situated and complementary Surat Basin projects."

Link

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/8444/cockatoo-coal-consortium-to-acquire-high-quality-coal-assets-from-anglo-american-8444.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.