GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

no advice on this stolen comment

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Read it,and then read it again and when you have finished reading it,and understand it----you will make a decision after you read PPLL brochure and come to a conclusion that you may go back and write to Butlin and ask MORE questions,as to where is my money that I paid in advance for ten years management and nurturing of of my trees that by the way are still mine,not the banks and is not the banks responsible for the property that I own?

ASF P.98 4nth--Quote

The Pulpwood Plantations letter arrived today and I've sent off some questions to [email protected]. Now to wait and see if they answer...

Dear PPPL,

Today I have received your letter regarding your proposal to replace the responsible entity of Great Southern's plantations, 1998 - 2003. There has already been some discussion regarding PPPL and I have some questions regarding your proposal, if you would please respond that would be helpful:

- The receivers of Great Southern have already successfully applied to the courts for $45 million to maintain the projects until mid 2010, money which will be recouped from woodchip sales. Does PPPL's proposal include this maintenance or replace it? I would be concerned if the receivers will take this value from the projects and PPPL would want to be compensated for the same time period.

- As a 2000 project grower I can see that mid 2010 is close to harvest of the 2000 project. What % of revenue is PPPL seeking for taking over the 2000 project? PPPL's figures published online say anywhere from 2 to 34%. What is the actual figure for the 2000 project, and is this of gross sales or of final distribution to growers (after harvesting, chipping and all other costs)?

- When does PPPL envisage harvesting the 2000 project?

I accept that as a business PPPL is looking to make money from its proposal, and while the proposal is certainly interesting there are not many details being provided. Before considering any offer it would be prudent to know exactly what PPPL will do, and what exactly PPPL will require in return. Details was one thing Great Southern did not do very well.

If you wish to contact me then please feel free and I look forward to your responses to my queries.

Thanks and regards,

end quote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.