FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I paid by BPAY,on tuesday night approx 10pm and missed out...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I paid by BPAY,on tuesday night approx 10pm and missed out (after finding out that you can go to computershare and find the offer documents there, without waiting for the documents to arrive, of which was far too late - they could of saved paper). So if I did pay a day earlier I still would of missed out. So goes to show how strong the demand was.

However it was extremely unfair shareholders should of been given at least $5000 worth guaranteed,they still would of received their $$$$, and any not taken up would of gone to the fundies that missed out. Then again FML should of accepted over some subscriptions, like many companies do. ButI think the 15% limit is the reason why they couldnt take over subscriptions.

The other problem being with Goldies running , I cannot invest elsewhere as I am waiting for my refund, promised by computer share to be in my hands yesterday, of which it was not. FML are making money on me through short term money markets I'd say.

(note to self - statovarious stop whingeing, I bought on market at 8.3 & 8.6 yesrteday of which I beleive is the low.though I do not now where blue sky is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.