EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

no announcement anytime soon, page-18

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    How are we supposed to talk this up given the number of posts?
    That is clearly ridiculous and moreso can be said as regards your posts which clearly then attempt to talk the stock down.
    At the end of the day a lot depends on the hearing result and the company cannot provide a lot more information given likely confidentiality in regards to whatever negotiations may be in progress with interested parties etc. obviously there is a cash burn while waiting and nobody is disputing that and that does raise a concern. However there are many unknown variables and given the low sp and equally low volume of trades and visible on the blotter, there is little information coming from the market either.
    I would love to know the motivations of many posters both positive and negative since nobody offers advice or sentiment or opinions without an agenda of some sort. So are your posts directed towards steering potential buyers away, putting the boot into existing holders, providing self assurance of previous sentiment, or is it you just revel in negativity. I'm not thrilled with the delays and sp, and have a lost money on other stocks but any negativity is directed towards the boards of those companies and usually includes emails and phone calls to clarify. On the flipside I would ask the same questions of overly positive posters as well as those that seem to vacillate depending on the tick direction. What are their motives for posting and is it one of seeking self assurance that the decision to hold was correct, and for the long term holders who continue to post, what percentage of holdings say two years ago do they continue to hold?

Given the state of this forum as well as a number of others around, my advice would be to read these only as a source of amusement and never for the content. After a number of years posting, unfortunately the motivation of many posters motivation continues to be a concern and this forum is no exception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.