EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

no announcement anytime soon, page-19

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Good post, imo, BazTokyo.
    The questions you raise are relevant. Part of the problem with negative postings that go unchallenged,has to do with the HC mods themselves. If HC has been sued by various companies but then cannot moderate it's own website, why should we worry about it. Best just ot give up posting as often.

Another problem is the Directors never seem to defend themselves, at least not publicly. So those of us who used to happily jump to the defence of Directors, have given up on that score too. If they won't defend themselves, why should we. ANother reaosn not to post so often.

For the record, I have been in OBL since 2010 and am a long term holder, altough have sold some shares in that time.
    The sp has not much changed since 2010.....BUT people who post here in the negative, seem to forget that their beloved BRU and NSE has fallen a long way since their highs, as have SO many stocks - not just OBL.
    I think BRU touched $3.80? or thereabouts in 2012.
    In 2008 I seem to remember BRU was 15 cents.
    Forget what NSE hit but it was something like 65 cents? after ConocoPhillips bought in.

No reason why OBL cannot have a similar percentage rise in years to come, if it also gets a long term partner with deep pockets. It is a LONG term hold, in both cases.
    From the few indications we have had from Management, the Chinese may be interested. Perhaps PetroChina? (That's just a guess by the way, based on no facts or information, just snippets about them looking for long term gas projects).

Have been positive because of the potential which the research reveals. That research revealed (to me if not anyone else) that the real prize of oil in Backreef will probably be found down at the 2700 metre plus level, in the Go Go formation. It was only recently that OBL Management confirmed that in an announcement. I was as annoyed as anyone about the shallow drilling but understand that it had to be done per WA DMP rules.
    Another stock of mine (TTE) had to do a similar drilling in the Perth Basin this year, for similar reasons (drill it or lose it). In their case it is the same story - the real prize lies at the much deeper levels around 3,000 metres plus, as proven by NWE in their 'Arrowsmith' drillings.

As for the Derby block, it is obvious what the potential is there. It backs onto BRU's 'Valhalla' massive basin wide gas discovery I believe - and the gas does not stop just because some line at ground level says this lease belongs to BRU but this one belongs to OBL or REY or whoever.

So basically, I ignore the negative posts and stick to the research. Sure, it has not been proved up as yet - but then, we have to get the Court case out of the way before we can move forward on Derby.

Anyway, those are my thoughts and reply to your questions.

As always, all of the above is my personal opinion only. It is not investment advice. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $500 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1057850 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 808333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.