1MC 0.00% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

I answered all your questions with either publicly available...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I answered all your questions with either publicly available info through the pilbara port website or company announcements. You don't want to respond to any of that factual info?

Funny you think it gets more expensive as it gets deeper. We arent talking underground here mate. Have you looked at the geology or perhaps recent announcements showing the strip ratio reducing due to us going deeper?

As for reducing costs they are, check the recent graphs. You're worried about management taking a pay cut which is laughable. Compare those salaries to other ASX mining companies and come back to me. Reducing a salary by a couple of hundred thousand dollars a year isn't going to do much is it mate.

Now some more numbers to discount your wage cut BS. Brinsden at PLS received the equivalent of $1.4m last year while the other 3 KMP were about $700k each. The 4 non execs averaged about $350k each!
    James Brown only received $800k. Our non execs received $80k with PLS equivalent being over 4x this amount. Mantell earnt less than $500k, one of PLS non exec members earnt more! This gives us $2.9m across the board of 10 members for AJM compared to $4.9m for PLS and they only have 8 on the board. Compare the mining status of the two as we speak and tell me if this seems a bit backwards?

As for rewarding themselves, yes you are completely correct. Putting $15m into the raise at 13c has lost them over half that now. Great reward for them! You can work out the numbers on what they have lost on paper from the highs. Or can you?

Come back with some numbers and some actual info as opposed to whinging about the status of all lithium miners that we aren't excluded from funnily enough.

Last edited by Palchum: 14/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.397K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 201514 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11145 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.