PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

no announcement, page-9

1. 1,895 Posts.
    elguido, I can understand your concerns - my holdings are underwater now.

However, Tony can not inform us of any outcome of negoiations until they are concluded either with a new holder or an spp.

Now any interested party/s had until yesterday to subscribe - "Pluton has agreed to a decision date with these entities to subscribe for shares by Friday 9th October to enable their due diligence to be completed."

So I would expect that we will see an announcement on Monday morning.

I would love to see a new corner shareholder come aboard who can provide all future funding up to production (similar to CXM) and at a premium to the present sp, but I'm also positive that Tony will not being issuing shares at a rate he thinks is discounted to future levels - for this reason I have every confidence in Tony's and the Boards decision.

If they do decide to go ahead with a spp, it will give us more time to drill and increase the resource, thereby increasing the value - all good imo.

I think that PLV is going to be the standout Fe stock of the next 6 months. The Fe sector is getting plenty of attention at the moment;

- UMC, potential takeover
    - WRK, AGO takeover
    - ROY, new major shareholder
    - CXM, Chinese on board with huge investment
    - FRS, new Chinese investment
    - POL, takoever - 2 offers on the table

Everyway I look at it, PLV seems jut too cheap. Huge resource potential and no infrastructure issues.

PS. picked up some more under 60 on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.