MGL 0.00% 32.0¢ magontec limited

The stock is cheap. No doubt about that. Most holders would have...

1. 98 Posts.
    The stock is cheap. No doubt about that. Most holders would have been converting their options as it saves on brokerage and for a while, they were a few pips ahead. Once the options are either exercised or expired, the company share price and volumes will register again. On the bright side, option holders are contributing to the new investment saving the company from having to raise capital and dilute further again. This is a positive as it dribbles in. Once I have exrcised the last of mine, I will be back to soak up more from those who have no foresight.

1. This company has global operations that are generating positive cash flow going forwad.
    2. The company has reorganised the debt and asset profile and achieved a strong result.
    3. MGL is building a low cost (high margin) facility that will provide for future outcomes and force consolidation of the industry.
    4. Pollution laws in China are getting stricter and the dirty smelters will be shut out of the market.
    5. Unlike explorers who hope to find something - we have a real business.....a REAL business
    6. We have intellectual property and a supportive shareholder in the chinese and Straits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.