CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

no balls but maybe dollars, page-16

1. 10,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Hi Fone Geeks, I would never question your charting ability as I am no chartist (or vey limited) hence I say I am no chartist. I am coming from the point of view that until now CNP has been trading with a deadline over its head that could have easily seen it in administration. Hence I would not be surprised to hear that the charts have been quite negative as really the finance extension was a 50/50 call.

I am coming from the point of view of sentiment (and fundamentals). I believe that sentiment plays a huge role in stock movements and obviously the news has caused in my opinion a shift in sentiment back to positive. FDL until its announcement was a no go on any chart until the news hit. CNP in my opinion has just had huge news with the extensions which if everything else is correct should see CNP survive.

I say if everything else is correct as management and reports suggest a lot more good news could be in the ASX announcement on Monday. Although the extension on its own should see CNP move upwards anyway (short term). So in my humble opinion as I could be very wrong I think the charts will start showing a different trend once trading resumes and investor confidence/sentiment returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.