OBM 9.86% 39.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

No better chart … no more obvious breakout, page-257

1. zog
    2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    Ladytradr - I think the "bounce" may have been due to people getting to know (possibly in BCN) that the $10m had been paid - however it was covered quickly by the announcement next morning. There are two sides to a transaction and the company can't be responsible for the other side being "leaky". Fair value is always an interesting issue - I use it all the time to make or remove investments; problem is that in the words of Warren Buffet "in the short term the market is a voting machine but in the long term a weighing machine". Trouble is that company market caps are rarely the same as their "fair value" all it does is indicated what logic would say is the trend (not the chart).

As you say the Red5 11% by SLR is interesting but possibly just a "spoiler". It clear to me that Raleigh Finlayson (at GMD) is keen to clean up but is a very savvy player but SRL is really too far away (with Deflector) but may be seeking something to augment Randalls since Daisy Milano is now runnnig dry. LC should have a good idea since NST would have been an "insider". Problem RMS, WGX have is that the Murchison has too many mills and insufficient ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.