DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

no bid recieved, page-32

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I would love to be a fly on the wall of the DML boardroom and just listen to how they plan to get themselves out of the sticky mess they find themselves in.

A short time ago they owned 13.7% of $824M = $112.8M with the prospect of owning one of the best long-term copper mines on the planet.

Now they have 13.7% of $165M = $22.6M and if they don't participate in the CR, they could end up with half that!!

The worst part is that any hint that they are trying to sell out of DML would cause the already fragile SP to collapse completely and we all know what 13.7% of zero is.

I can only speculate on how much they are "government assisted" but IF they were, you can just imagine them trying to "please explain" to the powers that be what happened to all the money....

You therefore can't blame them for trying every trick in the book to get themselves out of this hole that they may have dug for themselves.

I feel their pain but don't feel sorry for them. If I was them, I would be honest and transparent and give management their best price with no strings attached - who knows, it might work out well for everyone in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.