DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

I think DML mangement made it quite clear they have not received...

1. 588 Posts.
    I think DML mangement made it quite clear they have not received any direct official correspondence from cathy fortune.

It is quite clear DML is having a degree of problem getting their capital raising away.

If you read the December accounts this is understandable. The company is in default with it's bankers and clearly insto investors are worried about this.

Of course DML bankers are insisting on this capital raising to reduce their exposure. I posted here after the December accounts that the company was basically controlled by the banks.

The numbers currenly being produced by DML on costs and recoveries are not remotely close to originally forecast, making this company worth considerably less than originally thought. Of course this may change in the future but the banks are not willing to take that chance. They simple want lower exposure

Cathy are trying to interrupt the capital raising in the hope they can buy this company (or possibly just the asset)even cheaper, they understand that no capital raising will put further pressure on the share price as the banks are breathing heavily down DML's neck

This is currently what is happening whether you like to accept it or not

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.