LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

"Guess what? Minister has decided."Indeed, he has decided that...

1. 273 Posts.
    "Guess what? Minister has decided."

Indeed, he has decided that there are two new conditions which must be implemented, approved ny AELB and only then the AELB can issue the TOL.

Depending how one reads the latest Reuters article, Lynas either only knows about those two conditons (bad) or has indeed implementations for them (good).

Take your pick, but nothin in this information so far states, how long the AELB might take for their decision (surely "experts" will have to review them, and the AELB meetings are at month's end).

Also, curious how Anti-Lynas was informed on the 13th (this was two days ago), and Lynas has so far no statement out about those conditions it has supposedly already completed implementing. I smell a big rat here -- or at least a misunderstanding in the info presented.

Not saying everybody is wrong here but me (my sentiment is still 'buy'), but everything coming out of Malaysia at the moment is to be taken with a very big pinch of salt.

There will be more disappointments next week, until we finally have our good news. As long as it keeps the SP steady over the weekend and the Greek election, I am still happy about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.