BML 6.82% 10.3¢ boab metals limited

I make my own decisions in regards to who I block and as said...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107

I make my own decisions in regards to who I block and as said before I have after many years only blocked one and that was the bloke just pasting some crap silver report because it destroyed the flow on the information or posts. if you get what I mean ?. I always want to hear all opinions and make my decisions based on my own criteria.

Ill bet 90 % of the people that blocked him are down on the trade and only want to get the good news story from others to give them hope and not the reality check they need regarding this being a good investment imo.

Like I said before how about highlighting some facts like what he has posted that was inaccurate regarding messages posted here. With all the name calling and one upmanship and the addition of the Facebook generation 50% of all posts aren’t deleted by admin. It’s like the footy with the spectators being Collingwood supporters at the MCG that only have one eye. Therefore, are blind to 50% of the action. It seriously makes me wonder how people can be so blind to the obvious watching the activity here. Even though from its from its down 90%? Like i said before please don’t shoot the messenger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $23.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $7.253K 69.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 438000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.