BML 6.82% 10.3¢ boab metals limited

Share price languishing, Boab seems to drift down unmanned. I...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    Share price languishing, Boab seems to drift down unmanned. I really dont think these guys are putting in more than a handful of hours per week, is it enough to justify the pay packets? Investor pressos are copy and paste just revising out all key dates when they are missed.. they raise got fobbed off and obviously they were just here for short term profiterring.

I hope Simon and Co that were convinced to consolidate and rebrand to target cornerstone investors realise they shafted actual loyal investors in the process and had there trust misplaced in doing so as can be evidenced by the SP and a lack of any finaincial houses taking any interest in the process. Seems like we are just waiting for project finance and the weather to clear for a 3rd party to drill and a lab to process before releasing details. hope they are not eating and drinking too much as it's bad for their health. I am lean and untrusting now after losing so much in the sharemarket the last few years despite silver and gold rocketing the ASX and specially W.A is full of vultures and sharks lining their own pocket with seemingling reckless disregard for shareholder equity or there own personal reputation with Honest Australians.. likely why interviews and updates are sparse and consolidations and name changes are more common!
    Last edited by 1for1: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $23.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $7.253K 69.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 438000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.