BML 4.76% 8.8¢ boab metals limited

Its not odd. You dont appear able to grasp how silver price...

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    Its not odd. You dont appear able to grasp how silver price functions.

ive explained your error.. youve repeated the same nonsense .. ive shown you the metal price chart and pointed you to the silver inst. References so you can test it yourself

instead you failed to investigate and derail the topic at hand to go back to points youve already said about the stock chart

put simply Ag price went us$10 to $us50, back to $u11 and up to 30 with no clear correlation to industrial demand/supply 2008 to 2020 for eg

if you wont take steps to educate yourself on something on which you are ignorant and are just going to repeat off topic points already made - it is a fruitless exercise as well as being a waste of my time

the fact you imply bml suddenly hit a few milestones in a row between march and august 2020 is the thing you should be wryly grinning about

i wont say non performance isnt an issue. It does weigh on all stocks, commods included.

and bc Bml represented itself as more advanced it carries heavier weight of expectation bc more s/hs will be investors not traders. They have longer memories and are less forgiving

but i also know that when money floods back into a sector many of those issues can dissappear largely as if they never existed.. so long as the Co survives to see it. Sometimes with a few mgt tweaks etc

as im sure youve made when posting about tmz and its milestones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.8¢ $3.98K 45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 10852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.