BML 4.76% 8.8¢ boab metals limited

No Boab presentation at Diggers and Dealers, page-83

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    just drivel

you argue that one should consider all risks - yet you play dumb as if not knowing metals lift but sometimes dont take the stocks with them or not much - then sometimes they do

which is the point of separating talk of metal drivers and outlook from analysing performance of mgt delivering on milestones. and the former was the topic of discussion - not your endless stock chart entrail harangue

you make out like ive held the same thesis for 4 years - deliberately going Trumpian with the lie you know is untrue.

id said id sold all my bml between 2.8-3c back in 2020. i wasnt posting bc i wasnt heavily back in the stock until this year though my family still held some - (and bc i get sick of the small minded postings ppl like yourself make). ergo it wasnt the same thesis..

So you know you are fabricating untruths whole cloth yet you do so nonetheless

dont make out like im here defending mgt or stock. ive been quite even handed

im just pointing out you are ignorant of authentic insight. the chart point is fine even if its banal after the first 50 times.

but its your endless conflation into it being some dire comment on the company or project etc that is especially weak sauce - and if you were as well rounded as you claim you would know that

(its like saying WHC at 90c was doomed in 2019 or millions of similar examples)

either you are and you are just being a troll. or you arent and you are clueless.

because anyone with an authentic point to make would look at the comps below and say - sure - moderate measurable underperformance by BML given its currently the most economically viable of these 4 silver projects.

but it also has the smallest silver resource and roughly equal lowest grade of silver specifically.

which ive agreed with and is why ive been making various points

but you also cant look at those comparison charts and honestly argue its a stock specific about milestone misses. Unless you agree its true for all of them to some degree. Which makes your bml specific commentary pointless.

but again - like the metal prices and silver insto data - this wider fact based analysis is not something you appear to go in for.

enough of my time given for zero value in return

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6363/6363293-709b2ea1372e1e6632872abee106a963.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.8¢ $8.637K 97.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147076 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 10850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.