BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Apparently not drivel me ol' mate. Price is near historical...

1. 2,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Apparently not drivel me ol' mate. Price is near historical lows. The most relevant fact!

I'm not "making out" like you've held the same thesis for 4 years - I am explicitly stating so. Attempting to 'brand' me is a novel (not) way of diverting attention from the facts, but won't repel my assertion.

Oddly, you've lent in heavily to an argument from a "small minded" contrarian despite your history of not doing so. Quite the departure from your 'self celebrated' pontificated importance here.

If your 'case' is so compelling and probable, why the effort. Surely the momentum of the 'grand plan' will engulf the doubting few?

Perhaps it has something to do your thesis being eviscerated the first time around and in all likelihood, this time around. You stated 'way back when' you stopped posting because you had a commercial conflict of interest. Perhaps a convenient, stealthy method to depart quietly after such analytical posting vigor leading into that top? Is this a repeat?

Your continual proclamation of the economic virtues of this project vs its local peers is meaningless when considering the significantly more important question about the economics of the project that I allude to and you continually sidestep. You are right with respect to your general point, but you are wrong with respect to that amounting to anything in the near term for BML and in particular share price appreciation.

Aggregating the missing of important milestones is a misleading perspective. I've never come across a commercial instance where someone missing the yearly KPIs is ok because everyone else did. You get marked according to your performance. Can I bring price up again?

I've never suggested you are here defending the stock or mgt. You are here aggressively interacting with my point of view to defend your thesis - that simple. I am rebutting 'it' despite your impulsive insults.

The banality of the last 50 times as you so eloquently state it, is oddly enough linked directly and proportionally to the banality of the ramping of price by the usual characters, without evidence supporting their fabulously fantastic claims. Now that is a correlation you should take some time to consider given your propensity to focus on that specific notion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.