no boggle eyed spittle spraying please, page-24

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    All excellent points...finally we have al got through the agro (me included).

Miles you are right, Lockridge was and is a dump. However it is a target, unloved atm but the change is in progress. Rivervale was and is a dump (now watch me get belted), I have so many bad memories of my years there along with many good (especially old friends). Look at Rivervale prices now, Lockridge will change positively.

The travel to work/infrastructure aspect is so important and should never be underestimated.

I was driving to work and occasionally the bus, peak hour was often a pain. I now travel on the new train from the Kwinana station and drive by exception, to say the trip to Perth is a pleasure is an understatement. It takes 24mins max...just enough time to read an article or two or a podcast (I love podcasts).

Having now travelled extensively on the Armadale, Mandurah, Fremantle and Northern lines. Those who were stating crime would be increased in the southern corridor should get out some more. The Mandurah line is by far the best run, completely free of the hassles of the Armadale line and simply a pleasure to travel on.

This will change the interest in the southern corridor along the train line without a shadow of doubt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.