CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I just read the results of meeting. I'm truly disgusted. Should...

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I just read the results of meeting. I'm truly disgusted. Should have guessed as this is typical of this mob. I am not feeling so bad for selling my oppies now, out of disatisfaction with CVI. I thought they were behind the bonus! But it was a ruse! You'll notice how the options had a big sell down a few days ago also, suggests someone new. I can only send my apologies to those who have been on the ball about cvi to whom I brushed aside. There is going to be some very ropable people out there. Just can;t believe MS's thinking behind this, he has heaps of options I thought. I know why he started it, but I don't know why it was voted down. The only thing I can think of is that this confirms MS is not in control of CVI anymore. Either that or he is a very nasty individual, and this was done out of bitterness. To holders, here's hoping MS gets the boot eventually and things turn arround for you. However, the way company this has been run and communicated left me no other option to sell everything at a huge loss and move on to some other company who atleast values their shareholders and is a bit more professional in their dealings. I may look back if their is a change at the top but for now, I don't trust him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.