MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

no bot talk

1. 498 Posts.
    Stop talking about Bots please because the asx dont want to do anything about it and the insto want to use them.

Unless you find the poision email that sets the agenda for its use forget it.

Lets talk about MEO,MOG,and CUE.

As much as I can bag management of all companies, there is a Y behind the why?

What does that mean? It means the share price has fallen to 34.5 and about 150m of the capex. Importantly there is a new 90 day Vwap to consider.

All partiess will dumb if the PF (who may exist or not exist)one of the biggest in the world ( Petrobras, Statoil, and Repsol)you want not take their experience to make it all happen. For cue for future raising there share price of 22 cents plus discount to market will stress them out doing a capital raising for their own projects.

This could all be an elaborate smoke screen for the trojan horse;

1 takeover of MEO
    2 new PF
    3 MEO's own terms with existing!

At the end of the day, MEO is worth 45-50 cents and the reason why its low price is I would argue due to bots and manipulation.

Why has the PF not leaked?

Thats my mystery after 7 months minimum contact with the PF NOTHING! That Petrobras name registration was strange in hindsight!!! (smokescreen) Statoil is my guess.

Meo has to announce anything and the share price will hit the 40's why is this not happening? Time will tell.

watch out for the trojan horse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.