XF1 0.00% 13.5¢ xref limited

Glad to see the uptick this past week. I put it on price...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Glad to see the uptick this past week. I put it on price sensitive alert for when it broke $0.20. People are starting to notice the company has managed to weather itself out of this pandemic storm leaner than ever. If you take a look most of their announcements during March to now, you can clearly see shifts not only in their ability to try and reduce their costs (to reach BE, a goal already set since pre covid), but also new businesses strategies and pathways to not only retain their clients they already have (focus on essential services etc.) but also tender for new ones. The long list of new clients every quarter is proof of that. And these aren't just run-of-the-mill clients, you have some heavy weights here too. Take a look at their latest announcement, 45 new clients incl. the Australian Department of Treasury. They are primed and ready for FY21. Businesses will be looking to reopen or come back to a new 'covid normal' and they will need people. There will be a post hiring frenzy which I'm confident will be fiscally supported by the Australian government. With XF1 unique position, trusted reputation, they are just beginning to ramp up and in a very good position to capture more of this market. Looking at the buyers and sellers side, no ones selling. If you compare it when their share price was $0.60 to now, and how far they've come and the state of the HR market, it's a no brainer buy and hold.
    Last edited by michaelclow: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.