ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

no brainer, writings on the wall...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    After realising that it's to hard to pick when the next annoucement will be out it made me look for the clues that point towards a deffenate annoucement in the very near future. The best clues were the option conversions, now we all know that ALL the options were converted and there was a heap of them to be converted.

Now the conversion price was .065 and we are now trading at .07 which is only .005 above what the options were converted at. Now sure we have seen a little selling but compared to the amount of options converted it's bugger all.

This is where it gets interesting, for the major shareholders that converted all those options to make some money off the convertions it would take forever to drip feed the market with share to sell above .065 and it would be a pointless exercise for they would proberly come out even.

The fact that options were converted with the sp so close to the convertion price at about .08 cents at the time suggest that these compines know something big is about to happen so they can and more likely will sell on the doubling of the sp which is the only way they will be able to off load all those converted options easily at a premium to what they paid.

They guys aren't in it for 1,2 or 3 cents above the convertion price they are hear for alot more and will get it.

This is my thinking and why I can't see the sp dropping below the convertion price of .065 and also why topping up at these price like the big boys did at .065 with the options is a NO BRAINER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.