WTN 0.00% $2.00 winton land limited

no brainer, page-4

1. 147 Posts.
    Nope not trying to down ramp at all just trying to tell the truth. Search my name i post rarely.

Growing sick of the private placements taking the average punters hard earned funds. I understand as investor they need a discount for many real reasons i.e. the size of their exposure and lack of commitment time unlike SPP's etc, however they are becoming more and more ridiculous all the time.
    As YOU yourself said on an earlier post YOU intend to buy two sports cars with the money YOU will make off the private placement, and HOW do the private placement holders make money. By getting stock at a discount (in this case significant) and dumping it. As generally the majority of the placement holders need to financially sell a large portion to pay for their sports cars not to mention they do not want to be over exposed in any one stock, especially a small specy

It simple math, there are very few stocks that can with stand a private placement that is heavily discounted, which this is and the volume of the private placement as a % of current stock is an incredible 160% in this case. 30% is massive let alone 160%.

------------
    All my posts are just my opinion and no i do not know darkside.

Funny talking about team work your posts are always a good laugh. Like buying your gf of 3 weeks a car like please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.