PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

no brainer, page-16

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hi Regulars and Newbies. The following is just my opinion, and as such, has the potential to be incorrect. Ultimately, any decision on it's veracity is for you to individually decide.

JATZ is a self-proclaimed seven figure(and growing) holder of PEN shares. He is a man who smiles, or more accurately, winks when telling us he was "very surprised and pleased" to be able to buy a further 230k shares a week back at 4.8c. He is a person who not too long ago told us that he had "accumulated truckloads" of another company "and recently sold the lot and put ALL into PEN" and he is a person who has already declared he will be "very happy" to obtain more shares next week if the price falls below 5c.

JATZ is a person who writes in a different style to other 'believers' of the PEN story, but make no mistake folks, I believe JATZ to be one of the more bullish 'believers' on the PEN thread.

In reading the PEN thread, newbies will find that PEN 'bulls' come in many different shapes, colours and posting styles.

By his own admission, JATZ is happy to have the share price stay around its current level for the time being, so that, as he has clearly indicated in his most recent post, he can accumulate more at the lowest price possible!

At the end of the day, 'open' bulls and 'low-key' bulls are still bulls and if you've already climbed aboard the PEN Express, or are considering doing so, let's just hope that ALL the 'bulls' are proven correct.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.