PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

no brainer, page-17

1. 770 Posts.
    NKLEX
    Thanks for responding to my post without blowing my head off.
    As an employer I expect employees to do what they are paid well to do. IMO Bonuses should be for effort or services over and above their job expectations. The PEN Director remuneration packages in my view are pretty good. I have held equally responsible positions for a lot less. I just think the bonuses are a bit over generous and we, the Co owners have no say, and no one wants to consider the dilution.
    OK. 2 and a bit % may not be much but compounded over 10 years is going to cost shareholders. PLEASE! I am not suggesting for one minute that any PEN Directors are ripping the Company off.

Paying Directors lots does not always mean better performance; I recall some poster mention the demise of Pasminco. A new team and name change saw Zinafex go to $19
    then back to Zero when taken by OXR. OXR went from a BILLION in the bank to broke! Want to check Micklemore's salary? ADY sold a BILLION $ plus lithium project to a shelf Co. that existed just one week for $23 measly mill. then the CEO jumped ship. Phil Thomas? salary/bonus package was pretty good too. Anyone here get caught in WMT pump and dump? From 1ct to 44c a name change and 1/10 consolidation squeezed the last few cents from loyal shareholders then Directors sold off ALL the assets. They were all on half mill bucks plus loads of free listed options. Yep cost me 6 figures. A very expensive learning curve.
    I could name half doz more if you want but getting right off subject.
    As for exploration/future production expenses I would expect the Company to "invest" what ever is necessary to keep progress on track or better, and applaud the whole team for their progress to date.
    They have done a great job and other posters have pointed out just some of the good things to come. Note, Directors don?t mind the odd brief congratulating email either.
    NK I don?t want your shares ? I think you are astute enough to hold them, there will be some exciting times ahead.
    Reichman
    Thank you for your nice post I am almost embarrassed.
    I have enough PEN shares in a holding Co. but enjoy watching markets so have a trading entity as well. Instead of taking cash profits I add another parcel to holding Co. and continue to play with Trades.
    Pity some chartists could not explain in detail how charts work for newbies and explain the importance of resistance and support lines, retracing and patterns etc. HS, Chalea?
    Ultimately PEN will be way up there but short term all markets look pretty gloomy for a while IMO.
    I am fortunate to be able to just sit on holding and capitalize on fluctuations too.
    I wish you and all PEN holders good fortunes.
    Thanks again
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.