PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

no brainer, page-23

1. 770 Posts.
    Hey I got some thumbs up, big change from fingers up... thank you's.
    NK Yes I took up all WMT placement shares... Had total faith in experienced/qualified Directors, and fundamentals. Just goes to show ya.
    Have noticed other WMT's here too...Harlee7 etc.
    Ironically IDG (WMT) chart looks good for a buy for trade about now....game?
    Re your last post .."our director also happens to be our biggest shareholder.
    Again dont want to be pedantic but AGS Director Ian Gandel owns 5 times as many as next largest shareholder, and John Dunlop another Director is 8th largest shareholder.
    The sp is struggling in middle of 52 week range 37-98. Has been 280+. AGS just relegated its secret weapon Director Muntz.
    What has this got to do with PEN? Lots! AGS will be the worlds next and largest ISL uranium producer. The two stocks have a lot in common. Check.
    Also you say"The thing is there are many dodgy companies that only look after their directors.."
    Again I beg to differ. Fact is it should be Directors who look after their Companies and thus Shareholders. They are after all Employees of the Shareholders. (and, ahem! well paid)
    Ralom
    I agree.
    Beaver
    Unfortunately every ship needs a Captain and crew. Sometimes better to get one that cant swim ;-)
    Trees
    You mention consolidation. I get the impression you think consolidation will compensate for dilution not so.
    FYI If you take a cup of expresso and evaporate half the water you have half a cup of VERY (yerk) strong coffee. Thats consolidation.
    If you fill the cup with water, take a few sips and re- fill, and keep doing that you will eventually have a cup full of water. Thats dilution.
    The share pool works exactly the same way. Consolidation will decrease the number of shares and increase their relative value, but will NOT compensate for dilution.
    Well more gloom the DOW is down another 53 points, and no parachute in site.
    This is the time you must have faith in your own decisions.
    Hang in team its going to be a bumpy ride.
    Cheers all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.