PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

"Hey I got some thumbs up, big change from fingers up" LOLI...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    "Hey I got some thumbs up, big change from fingers up" LOL

I guess that was your first big mistake JATZ, "faith". To start with I scrapped that word from my share investment dictionary, and replaced it with "Action". I rely on action not faith.

This is why I am so heavily invested in PEN. They are extremely pro-active. Its very obvious they want to get this project up asap.

The amount of shares on issue is somewhat a minor negative, but thats what a junior has to do to if they are trying to go it alone, rather than most cases where the junior is forced to take on a partner. Suddenly control of the project is more difficult and definately not without its hiccups. AGS is a good example of that.

So I think when you are talking about these shares on issue with PEN you also need to put it into context, and not think every junior with alot of shares on issue is in the same boat, far from it.

Tell me, are you going to be concerned with the shares on issue when PEN are churning out $65 million a year in after tax cash flow in less than 2 years. I know I won't.

I truely see PEN competing with the likes of DYL soon. They too have alot of shares on issue, but the big difference I see is their project is going to cost them a fortune to build, ours isn't. PEN will be into profits years before DYL will be, IMO. Probably getting off the subject so I'll stop. But I don't want too, I love talking about comparisons when it comes to profits.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.