IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

no brainer

1. 2,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    The more I research IBG the more I am dumbfounded that more people are not getting aboard at these low prices. In a couple of weeks IBG shareholders will approve the 35c placing to Nyrstar, taking their holding to 31%. let me repeat that....Nyrstar are paying 35c and the current price is only 20c

It seems inevitable that Nyrstar will take the final plunge and take the entire company and this is likely to occur in the next several months in my opinion - they have all but stated their intentions to take over the company and when they do, what price do you think they will offer? I can tell you that there is no way they will offer less than 35c and it would not surprise me to see 40 a 50c takeover! That is a double bagger in the next few months with very little risk in my opinion.

Someone is quietly soaking up all the shares under 20c and starting to take 20c as well, if I had any more spare cash I would be buying more!

Bottom line is that with the 35c placing about to be approved I see little downside from here and HUGE upside. Remember the net asset backing price as determined by the independent report was 46c and that is before the inevitable massive resource increase on it's way.

Interested in others thoughts and some alternative viewpoints to counter my bullishness :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.