MMS 0.87% $17.48 mcmillan shakespeare limited

GentsI've shorted this today at $9.16 at opening for 10K shares....

1. 169 Posts.
    Gents
    I've shorted this today at $9.16 at opening for 10K shares. Bought back ave $8.85 for a tidy profit ~$3k. The gap down was a give away.

Yes, I normally make my profit in the first 5-10mins of trading rather than glued to the screen over the course of the day. So far about 95% of my profit came from shorting all type of shares, yes shorting.

As I have said this SP will drift lower until further clarifications.

I have a Contractor who worked for me saying that he has been charged with a flat tax of 20% from his own pocket money due to novated lease (just 2 weeks ago). He's quite sad about this about can't do much and apparently his company said that less ppl will be interested in this due to reduced FBT. This new legislation is here to stay and I seriously can't see how it can be reverted. Similar to carbon tax, MRRT, flood levy tax....etc. Once it's passed through parliment there's no turning back. Those thinking that the Coalition to win and change this around is gonna think twice.

I'm here to trade the swings and as I can see from this, exhaustion of buyers at $9.90 yesterday.

From what I can see - it will drift lower as I said, but today's fall was a bit of a shock to myself as I thought it would have consolidated.

After 4 days of wild swing this should now trade at a tighter range with lower lows and lower highs.

Sorry I'm not here to downramp but just a sincere insight into how I see trading this SP and also the issue surrounding this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.48
Change
0.150(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.217B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.34 $17.56 $17.20 $3.730M 213.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 954 $17.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.48 13448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.