AYT 20.0% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

I am also in this but with a little bit of concern as it also...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I am also in this but with a little bit of concern as it also has a sizeable margin lending book as I understand. So its unhappy investors at Great Southern anchors and the margin lending.

My comfort lies in Bendigo being prepared to pay around $1.80. Maybe after GTP it is around say $1.70.

Need economy to keep up there another return to mid march levels probably works against it as calls on these parties may be a problem. My worry is a sudden drop I like the sideways movements as I think the big margin lending players slowly get the idea that they should liquidate as things are not going to improve and interest far outweighs the opportunity to make money. Sideways seems to suggest that its better to sell off some to clear debt.

I am hoping that these funds (liquidation of borrowings) will continue to be used to repurchase stock. They seem to be a bit sporadic in Share buyback and this seems to increase price volatility. However over time if they can keep buying up and don't suffer too much pain on bad debt you could see a nice return.

Do your own research. Disclaimer: I take no liability for the accuracy of my post. Do your own research prior to making any investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.297M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.66K 4.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7593508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.