EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

i had banter like this on the BAU thread last yr...it only...

1. 2,279 Posts.
    i had banter like this on the BAU thread last yr...it only serves to make the rampers & baggers more inclined to just take aim and nearly always personaly.

FACT 1, FMG deal fell through. Management has taken that on the chin.
    FACT 2, OXX obviously not the size of FMG but they do have IMO and OBL's mangement more expertise in the Oil and Gas arena.
    FACT 3, Native title will either be granted or postponed (not rejected), and as i have said before way to much to loss if it is draged on to much longer for a few companies which employees plenty of people (BRU would not have secured long term partners as they have if native title was going to be a big problem).
    FACT 4, OBL has enough funds for the current 1/4.
    FACT 5, if you can take out personal EGO and look at the above with a contructive mind and with a market cap of less than $20 mil AUD, OBL is IMO a punt well worth taking.

OPINION 1, with too much on the line Derby will get up and running, OBL will not IMO have it all their own way but will end up with a very nice chunk of a potentialy BILLION $+ asset.

OPINION 2, BRU and other players in the derby region dont want to do it all them selves...TEAM work and sharing the load is the best way forward for all concerned.

OPINION 3, why am i writing this??? hung over and bored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.