EL8 1.27% 39.0¢ elevate uranium ltd

no brains

1. 193 Posts.
    In the interests of healthy debate I ask myself that question regulary. This company may have done this or that over the last three years but none of it has transfered to SP success. This stock got to 44 cents I think from memory at one stage since I have been onboard. It is a long way from that at the moment and there is for me some real doubt about whether June/July/August is really going to transpire into what I deem success, a higher SP.
    I rate a stock and management on one thing only, the ability to make me money and therefore the SP needs to be higher than what it was when I bought it. I would love nothing more than for this stock to be worth $1, but i for one am not convinced. I remain here because I am all in but I do wonder if I have any brains. Hoping that management do pull the rabbit out of the hat.

So far market is not impressed, and conditions do not look to be getting any easier. On a side note I think any company watching this would probably think that the longer they wait the chances of picking up cheaply increase?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $120.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $117.2K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43499 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 2466 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.