MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

You've just gotta love this stock;a) I wish I had moreb) I wish...

1. 185 Posts.
    You've just gotta love this stock;
    a) I wish I had more
    b) I wish I didn't have to sell them early next year to pay for my house build
    R/DD

Regenerative medicine company, Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB; USOTC:MBLTY), today announced that its United States associate company, Angioblast Systems, has been awarded $1.2 million in grants under the United States Government's Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project (QTDP) program.
    Angioblast received the maximum grant amount awarded for each of the five projects that were eligible for QTDP funding. The projects, selected jointly by the United States Treasury Department and the Department of Health and Human Services, related to the company's products for congestive heart failure, heart attack, oncology, eye and diabetes indications.
    "We are pleased to have received this cash award, and will use the funds to advance our objectives for product commercialization," said Mesoblast Chief Executive Professor Silviu Itescu.
    The QTDP program was enacted as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.