EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Hi all,with my grey hair and old age pension book close to hand...

1. 116 Posts.
    Hi all,
    with my grey hair and old age pension book close to hand I am sure there are many reasons for the depressed sp - 85% of these shares can be viewed as tightly held until the "outcome" of what is to be EXTs fate is known, be it sale, mine or whatever. The big boys appear to have their boots full of this share long ago and made their position clear - it is noticeable of late that the likes of kalahari and polo can't believe their luck and have changed their boots for a larger size in order to pick up EXT shares at these depressed sps when little fish panick themselves into offering them without any visible buying pressure. The real game is being played out by the big boys - the value of this resource is well known - its just a matter of waiting on a suitable well heeled buyer to declare his hand; be it chinese, indian, korean, disguised or whatever who needs the resource to surface. The GFC of course doesn't help - as has been said patience is all that is required - if you have it you'll get your reward - there may be a lot more to come if Beer Baron's excellent recent posts are anything to go by - just my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.3K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2224675 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3704521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.