GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

OptionsYour experience with Richard Sciano is your...

1. tcf
    6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Options
    Your experience with Richard Sciano is your interpretation of the person and you are entitled to it.

My contact with Richard has been very good. He is a true believer of the potential of Golden Eagle and always has been. Maybe Richard is seeing the project as his child and is to close to it to be objective.

However his performance in keeping the wolves from GDN's door has been exceptional. I am not a fan of his management skills or the way he treats the run of the mill shareholder but Rick de Boer is no different. Rick's comments have been more misleading than insightfull to this date. He has no science to back up his "as good as ..." and "pleased", "very pleased" blah blah blah etc - to date. Rick is a ramper with no follow up. Lets we wait and see.

Only a foolish management would not want to remove a company's hand to mouth existance. The options are the only chance this company has of progressing in a timely manner with further exploration and exploitation of the field.

The options would make GDN a near 1 billion share company but if that's what it takes to obtain stability in finances then that's good.

Will the options get over the line? Who knows but it is a massive punt to put good money after bad at this time.

If the reserves report is a boomer then there will be time to properly assess the company's future and determine whether or not money can be made from the .01 cent options. I expect the reserves upgrade to be significant based on P3 gas shows. But will that move the market. Recent history says NO. I expect an announcement that the WCU share sale will move the SP down. Fire sales of assets is never good news for markets.

There will be many millions of options on offer from .01 through to whatever when people want them. No rush at all for options but it will be a massive loss for the company if they can't have them exercised and get the money in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.