H2G 0.00% 0.6¢ greenhy2 limited

After next acquisition will see things moving rapidly IMO, at...

1. 249 Posts.
    After next acquisition will see things moving rapidly IMO, at the moment all TPP have as a revenue stream is Tempo Industry (recruitment agency).

After next acquisition TPP will have a real business in Mining Services being Construction, Maintenance, Engineering etc.

Watch then the contracts etc TPP obtain soon afterwards (IMO DYOR), has anyone else noticed that Temnpo Industry website Tempo is finding contractors etc for FMG (http://www.industrypartners.com.au/jobs.html).

Re Tempo Industry (TPP announcement on 30/7/2012) noted
    "The business is benefiting from the Directors’ high level network with blue chip mining companies and level one Engineering and Contracting companies."

IMO this will be the same soon after the completion of the next acquisition.

Not to long ago Bontempo & Wright were involved in DCG, through Wrightys guidance DCG (Decmil Group) went from market cap of $8 to $200 in four years that is 25x, current market cap of just over $500M.

The Board has done it before and I believe they can make it happen again, if anything quicker, DYOR.

I hold tight;y.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add H2G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.589M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3210999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 155361 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
H2G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.