CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

no capital raising required. period., page-81

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    it seems the angst between those who effectively ramped this stock on this site and the few who had the nuggets to stand up to them still exists despite the fact that the proof is in the pudding

You make a good point Domum ,despite the fact that I believe you all got it wrong ( a point that you apparently dispute ) I think most were acting in good faith if indeed deluded by the positive aspects of this play and ignoring the negative ones . They were only opinions and anyone who was suckered in only has themselves to blame

I for one have buried the hatchet and respect your current view on the company's progress which given your scenario requires the fullness of time to see wether they can get the thing rolling again . The company has chosen to go down a certain path from day one , it is a path that I believed was not prudent however one that many such as yourself see as successful to date and I can understand your position

From my perspective I think anyone invested in the markets atm is sufferring so the more support people give each other the better .I am monitoring the progress of this company and hope that things eventually pan out as you anticipate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.